MMW Europe offers a completely innovative Interpreting Service provided by professional linguists in any language through its network of Interpreters located in numerous countries throughout the world.
Interpreting services require the presence of an interpreter in person or via video conference who can translate into two or more language
combinations simultaneously to provide a range of services including:
- NEGOTIATION (IN COMMERCIAL MEETINGS)
- CONSECUTIVE (IN COMPANY MEETINGS AND PRESENTATIONS)
- SIMULTANEOUS (IN CONFERENCES AND SYMPOSIUMS)
- WHISPERED (FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANCE AT A MEETING OR PRESENTATION)
- VIDEOCONFERENCE INTERPRETATION USING VARIOUS PLATFORMS
- LANGUAGE AND CULTURAL MEDIATION SERVICES FOR FOREIGN GUESTS, MINISTERIAL DELEGATES, COMPANY MANAGEMENT
- TECHNICAL INTERPRETATION (TO SUPPORT COMPANY TRAINING COURSES IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
- LANGUAGE CONSULTANCY VIA PHONE
- LANGUAGE ADAPTATION OF PREVIOUSLY-WRITTEN MATERIALS
- ONLINE LANGUAGE SUPPORT FOR LIVE CHAT
- TEACHERS FOR ON-SITE COMPANY LANGUAGE COURSES
Interpreting of Negotiations
MMW staff places a team of professional interpreters at your disposal to effect translations of negotiations, consecutive, conference and simultaneous interpreting in any language. Interpreting of negotiations covers general topics and is effected for depositions, court appearances, simple medical consultations, assistance on business trips and exhibitions. This type of interpreting involves the orator saying two or three sentences in the original language before taking a break, during which the interpreter translates these into the other language. Conversation continues in this way, with the interpreter acting as an intermediary
Consecutive interpreting is effected during meetings in which highly specialized terminology is adopted, regarding, for example, technology, economy and specialist medicine, and on occasions such as top-level commercial negotiations and surgical procedures.
Simultaneous or conference interpreting is effected through conferences, seminars, presentations and business meetings. On such occasions, the interpreter translates as the speaker orates. As in consecutive interpreting, the interpreter must be the font of vast and highly specialist terminology, although in this case translates from inside a soundproof cabin by listening to the orator through headphones and translating simultaneously into a microphone. Those present also have headphones through which they are able to hear the translation as it is effected. At times, when a small group is involved, portable equipment comprising a set of small headphones and microphones is used rather than a cabin. Our interpreting team may also organize all the equipment needed when necessary.